Easy Installation & Maintenance, Customized for Your Application
The ESS comes completely assembled and ready to install. The unit can be made to fit any opening, including manways on top of tanks. The ESS features a hinged, lockable access panel. As an option, the access panel may include an observation window for clear viewing of the oil skimmer.
Heat and Winterization
The ESS is ideal for cold weather climates, and when winterized, will continue to skim oil in temperatures as low as -40˚F.
Motor and Explosion Proof Options
Various motors are available to power the ESS, including standard, pneumatic or hydraulic motors. For applications where explosion proof equipment is required, the ESS can be equipped to meet specifications in Class I, Division I locations.
Features and Benefits
- Completely sealed and gasketed to contain VOCs
- Skimmer protected from harsh conditions, indoors or out
- Protected from tampering
- Hinged, lockable panel for easy access and maintenance
- Made to any height, specific to your application
- Easily installed atop tanks and manways with customized mounting flange
- Built-in decanter ensures least possible percentage of water in recovered oil
- Continuous oil removal at temperatures as low as -40˚ with winterization
- Enclosure keeps workers safe and is aesthetically appealing
- Arrives completely assembled and easy to install
- Enclosure can be construction of carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum or fiberglass
- Available with explosion proof electrical components