NR Pipe Mixer
The Statiflo NR Mixer has been specifically designed for sludge mixing or wastewater applications with high fibre content.
In full-scale trials with a major UK water utility the Statiflo NR Mixer outperformed all competitor’s designs including a static mixer, an orifice plate and sludge valves.
These pictures and graphs illustrate the superior performance of the Statiflo NR Mixer compared with a competitor’s mixer. The graph shows the typical effects of ragging with increasing headloss and reduced flow until the competitor’s mixer ceased to operate in less than four hours.
In comparison the Statiflo NR Mixer elements remain clean and free flowing indicated by the consistent headloss performance.
The Statiflo NR Mixer is proven to be suitable for the following applications:
- Sludge blending
- Coagulant / polymer dosing
- Chemical dosing of sewage
- Sludge thickening
- Ferric sulphate and ferric chloride dosing for phosphorous removal
- Industrial wastewater treatment with fibres including paperstock
The NR Mixer’s unique mixing element design provide:
- High performance mixing low CoV
- Consistent mixture quality
- Easy to clean
- Wide range of diameters available
- Free flow design gives excellent resistance to blocking and ragging
- Low pressure drop
- Excellent free draining capability
- uPVC or stainless steel materials of construction