Synergy Automatic Controller
The Yardney Synergy Automatic Controller is simple and easy to use. The filter control system design features user selection flexibility of power source, output power type and number of stations. The controller incorporates elapsed time monitoring as well as pressure differential activation with filter system backwashing activity reported through the backwash cycle counter program. The Synergy Controller is available with up to sixteen stations.
Available for use with all Yardney automatic filter systems
- 16-station output
- Operates up to 2 valves per station plus a master valve
- Selectable input power: 110V AC, 220V AC, or 12V DC
- Backwash on time stamp, elapsed time or pressure differential
- Programmable filter-backwash frequency, duration and delay
- Manual start with station advance and stop
- Water and bug resistant enclosure
- Pre-dwell 0-5 minutes
- Alarms events displayed on digital screen display including output terminals for light and/or siren
- Continuous backwash
- Short circuit of solenoid
- High pressure with automatic pump shutdown
- Faulty panel
- Faulty pressure differential switch
- 72-hour power backup in the event of a power outage
- Digital display with selection of English or Spanish
- Real-time hours and minutes
- Number of backwash events
- Number of backwash events within a time period
- Wire loom block for quick and easy solenoid wire installation and removal
- USB port for historical data logging
- Made in the USA
Remote Access Controller
Remotely connect to the Yardney Synergy backwash controller
Yardney’s SynergyPlus+ Remote Access Controller will allow users to start and stop filtration systems and backwash events and allow for real-time system status updates.
Remotely adjust all filtration settings and parameters, flush cycles, period, duration and more. Access real-time data by mobile device or computer. Leveraging Hortau’s cloud-based platform, users can also receive alerts and alarm notifications by text or email when key events take place. The platform also allows for exporting historical data logging for analysis of water and energy conservation.
- Remote or in the field adjustment of all filtration settings and parameters including flush cycles, period, duration, etc.
- Live real time filtration system status
- Live real time GPS and mapping of all filtration systems within your network
- Alerts and alarm notifications via email or text
- Exportable historical data logging for analysis of filter performance for energy and water conservation
- Multi-user passwords provide total control and simple access and visibility to users
- Cloud based access through Hortau’s loT platform via computer, tablet or smartphone
- Dealer and/or manufacturer diagnostic assistance for proactive and timely resolution
Click here for the instruction manual.