Atlas VTF System
The Atlas VTF System uses vitrified tile to offer optimal aesthetics, uniformity, and durability while providing a broad range of chemical resistance. Vitrified tiling combines high compression strength and low absorption with immunity to impact and thermal shock.
- Tiles are placed in Atlas VTF Setting Bed with joint widths as narrow as 5/64″ to 1/8″ (2mm to 3mm)
- Joint width is achieved by proper placement of straight edge or self-spacing tile
- Floor is power-grouted to provide smooth, consistent jointing throughout the floor.
The finished floor is chemically resistant to food and its byproducts as well as aggressive CIP and other cleaning compounds. Its antimicrobial design and ease of cleanability produce a sanitary floor for many years of service.
Click here for more information about Atlas VTF System.
Used by the food, beverage pharmaceutical and electronic industries for chemical and thermal resistance in combination with sanitary regulations and esthetics.
- Direct bond system
- Masonry Units are bonded to the substrate with Red Furnane Setting Bed
- An Atlas Grout or Mortar is used to fill the joints
- The system can be installed using either the Tilesetter’s Method or the Bricklayers’s Method
Offer outstanding resistance to aggressive chemical, vehicular traffic, impact and abrasion environments for floors, trenches, sumps and pits throughout chemical process, storage, containment and unloading areas
- Heavy duty, aggressive environments
- Impervious Membrane provides a secondary barrier to prevent liquid penetration to the substrate.
- Chemical Resistant Mortar Setting Bed and Joints
- Chemical Resistant Brick