If your operation has the potential to release toxic gases or acidic fumes, you need a Verantis® stand-by emergency scrubber system that’s ready to effectively control chlorine, sulfur dioxide, hydrochloric acid, ammonia, phosgene, or any other gas your operation may release. Our team of environmental specialists and engineers can recommend, design, and install the right packaged emergency scrubber system to control your environment, offering design efficiencies customized by application, exceeding 99.99% where required.
Our emergency scrubber systems typically consist of a combination of scrubbing technologies functioning in series. Many systems utilize eductor venturi scrubbers, packed towers and other stages mounted on a chemical storage tank. The tank holds sufficient neutralizing chemical to absorb and neutralize a release of toxic gas at a very high inlet concentration and flow rate.
- Designed for specific gas type and release rate
- Sump tank holds sufficient chemical for neutralization
- Automatic start-up based on gas sensor input or continuous on-line operation
- Extremely high removal efficiency
- Corrosion-resistant materials
- Fully-customized based on unique specifications for each customer and application